Power Hour: How We Respond to Change and Leading the Way to the New Normal
May 28, 2020 | By PowerHouse Montana
You may have a love-hate relationship with these pandemic times. You may love working from home, and hate the uncertainty wondering:
- Will my business survive?
- I’m okay now, but what about long-term?
- I’m working harder than I ever have, but it feels like I’m bailing a boat to just stay afloat
- Will we ever get back to normal? What will normal be?
We are re-opening in Montana, and there are still so many unknowns. Our systems have broken. There is no one leader or expert who we can count on to give us the answers. Instead, we need to develop our own resilient leadership in our businesses and communities.
In this talk you’ll learn the #1 skill that will help you ride the wave of uncertainty, resilient leadership.
In this discussion you’ll learn
- Key tools to help you shift from surviving to thriving
- How to deal with the uncertainty
- Leveraging your natural resilient leadership
- There is nothing you, and we, can’t do from an embodied place of inspired action!