2018 PowerHouse Impact Survey Results
February 20, 2018 | By Erika Rasmussen
Howdy, PowerHouses! It's Maggie, your Program Assistant here.
With our 2018 PowerHouse Impact Survey in the books - I'm happy to say we've gathered-up the responses recieved, and are now ready to share our insights.
1.) When did you first hear about the PowerHouse Montana initiative? How long have you been involved with our group? The majority of respondents had been involved with PowerHouse Montana for multiple (often, consecutive) years - though we did have a few newbies! In addition to this, many members learned about our initiative during past events, including: Innovate Montana Conferences, Equal Pay Summit, (NEW) Montana Leadership Trainings, and the Athena Conference. Social media (Facebook, Instagram) ranked high for contact, as well. 2.) What features, or opportunities, of PowerHouse Montana have you found to be most beneficial in the past? Overwhelmingly, our respondents felt PowerHouse's networking and mentorship potential was the most beneficial takeaway from our monthly meetings; however, close behind were our offered 'Resources and Opportunities', and 'Engaging with News/Upcoming Events'. 3.) What are some future elements/features/topics would you like to see featured and discussed through our PowerHouse Montana meetings, blog posts, and Instagram Takeovers? We received varied answers for this question, including topics such as:
- Heightened focus on younger women, (20s-30s) who are executives and/or professionals and the challenges they face in the professional sector – additionally engaging the next generation of Montana's girls
- Opportunities and resources for creative freelancers, including: filmmakers, writers, artists, photographers, designers, etc.
- (Rural) Community Involvement and Outreach – running for office, commission, or school board
- How to Make the Ask/Negotiation
- Focus on Native Women's Voices
- ‘Me, Too’ Campaign – How to Address Sexual Harassment/Assault in the Professional Realm
- Requests for PowerHouse Montly Meetings in Missoula, and Bozeman – in addition to Instagram Takeovers from eastern Montana
|Statewide Leadership Resources||57.89%|
|Connecting with Your Community||63.16%|
|Advancing Negotiation Skills and Pitches||57.89%|
|Financial Literacy and Independence||57.89%|
|Creating a Diverse, All-Inclusive, Work Environment||42.11%|
|Building a Strong Advisory Team||42.11%|
|Networking Tips and Tricks||42.11%|
- We did receive multiple requests for a FAQ Page - as well as, to allow members larger accessibility to their personal PowerHouse profiles, (which is something we are absolutely considering for the future, especially as we update our Women's Foundation and PowerHouse Montana webpage systems.)