Tiffany helps busy influencers dial in their marketing so they can turn their strengths into clients with processes to get their time back.
Owner / Founder
- Design / Marketing
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- Public Speaking
- Leadership Opportunities
Public Speaking, Strategy, Marketing Automation, CRM, Processes, Productivity Automation, Sales Pipeline Development, Digital Marketing, Team Building
My experience as a maverick entrepreneur and leader spans a couple of decades – and counting!
I currently run OMH Agency, which had up to 4 employees at one time.
Some other companies I have co-owned include
- A real estate agency
- Real Estate development company
- Drive through coffee shops
- Show quality alpaca ranch
I’ve managed teams within our businesses, as well as
- Committees at the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce (and was an award winner)
- I ran a Regional Alpaca Show in the Seattle area with 12 subcommittees
- Coached youth sports and a competitive high school cheer squad
Singing has also put me in front of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of people at church, basketball games, monster truck rallies, and even a sprint car race.
In the early 2000’s, I was President and Founder of a 501(c)3 organization that was supported by several other local organizations and dozens of contributors to house and provide services for women facing unplanned pregnancies.
I’m currently involved in MasterMind groups and Billings’ tech sector partnership through Big Sky EDA.
You can also hear me on my podcasts, BreakAway Agent and Chat and Grow MasterMinds.
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
Please reach out to me if you need a speaker. I currently have developed talks on
- Disruptive Recruiting with Podcasts
- How to Determine Right Marketing Strategy for Scalable Growth
- Event Hacks for Action Takers
- How to Save 10 Hours a Week with Productivity Automation
I have a lot of experience with websites, podcasts, productivity technology, time management, and a successful mindset.
I would also really enjoy mentoring entrepreneurs.
This sounds like an amazing group of women! I’m excited to learn more about the organization and its participants.