Recent transplant cultivating awareness and confidence in individuals so that they can harness their power to contribute and effect change.
Assistant Director (former)
Lewis & Clark
- Community Organizer
- Human Resources
- Human Services
- Design / Marketing
Connecting readily with others through playfulness and a confident and composed approach to challenges, I develop cohesive communities based in respect, authenticity, and celebration of individuals. I honed these skills throughout my years as the assistant director at Skyland Camp for Girls where I worked with a small year-round team and managed large numbers of seasonal staff. Working at a women owned and operated organization with a focus on girls’ social and emotional development, my experience and passion focuses on girl’s and women’s empowerment.
Additional roles and experiences of interest include:
- Committee Chair, Skyland Camp for Girls Centennial Celebration
- Accreditation Standards Visitor, American Camp Association
- Member / Committee Member (2016), Emerging Professionals In Camping (EPIC) of WNC
- Mentor, Climbing Toward Confidence (2015)
- Weekly sexual assault prevention afterschool program for middle school girls. Mentees learn how to rock climb and apply lessons to understanding healthy relationships.
- Garden Steward Intern, Seattle Tilth (2012-2013)
- Organic urban ecology organization working toward an equitable and sustainable local food system. Participated in weekly garden maintenance, created educational signage, and supported community outreach programs.
- Extensive travel and service in South America. Proficient in Spanish.
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
Having recently moved to Helena, I am interested in connecting with other women in the community who are doing great work.