I currently work part time for MSU-Bozeman while working on advancing my career through education. I have my masters in Financial Planning.
Montana State University
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- Human Services
- Finding a Mentor
- Public Speaking
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Serving on a Board
- Career Opportunities
- Public Office
- Leadership Opportunities
- Investment Opportunities
Leadership positions I have held:
- Financial Counselor, guiding students and families in taking charge of their financial future.
- Academic Adviser, helping students navigate their path through college for a successful finish.
- Girl Scout Leader, led a troop of girls from age 6-13. Covered many areas of developmental importance.
- Business Owner, guided the course of the business with regards to employees and growth.
- MOM, being a mom has been the hardest and most rewarding leadership roll that I have had or will ever have. Leading by example to my two daughters has kept me on my toes for the past 21 years!
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
Contact me if you feel my skills might be of use to someone and also if you feel I can gain insight and knowledge from someone else.