Co-Founder and Creative at Old Town Creative + Interactive.
- Arts - Visual
- Community Organizer
- Design / Marketing
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- Finding a Mentor
- Serving on a Board
- Leadership Opportunities
Advertising, Branding, Content Strategy, Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Travel Marketing, Writing
Jen is an entrepreneur and co-founder of Old Town Creative + Interactive. Her creative work spans many industries including travel, tourism, conservation, health, lodging, retail, wayfinding, financial, and recreation. Clients include National Geographic, Montana Wilderness Association, Whitefish Convention & Visitors Bureau, National Parks Service, and UNESCO.
Jen is a rare creative. Her talents extend well beyond ‘making things look good.’ She is a natural leader with an analytical mind and pragmatic sensibilities. She is well versed in all things design related and has a great deal of interest in user experience. This interest is what drives her desire to make sure all aspects of her business and the businesses she works with are thoughtful and effective.
- City Councilor for Whitefish, 2014-2017
- Co-organizer of the Whitefish Downtown Farmers Market
- Business Mentor and Coach at Glacier Startup Weekend
- Board Member of Montana West Economic Development
- Named one of “20 Under 40 Young Professionals to Watch” in the Flathead Valley
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
Reach out! I’d love to chat with you, if you…
- want to talk creative, marketing, advertising, or digital development
- would like a creative sounding board or extra eyes on something
- need to connect some dots to get a project or business going
- are looking at how to get your business started, or turn your idea into a business
- are wanting to grow or expand your business
I also have strong interest in other creative outlets that help me keep my mind busy such as restoration projects, illustration, photography, furniture design, drawing, painting, writing, weaving, and printmaking.