Executive Performance Coach & Organizational Consultant -- specializing in simple, clear and executable solutions for change.
Executive Performance Coach
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- Human Resources
Coaching, Leadership Development, Team-Building, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Conscious Business Skill Set, Creative Strategies, Deep Insights, Honest Feedback, Motivation, Inspiration
It’s been an honor to be a manager, leader, CEO and business owner over the past 35+ years in both the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds. From high school to the present, I’ve held community and business leadership positions, such as:
- Career Counselor/Mentor, The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – San Francisco
- Sales Manager & Human Resource Manager, Macy’s – San Francisco
- Training and Development Manager, The Good Guys, Inc. – San Francisco
- Learning & Development Director, Starbucks Coffee Company – Seattle
- CEO & Founder, Architect Your Life, LLC – Seattle
- Co-Founder, A Spiritual Gathering – Central Oregon
- VP, Business Development & Human Resources, Rocky Mountain Log Homes – Hamilton, Montana
- Owner, Tamra Fleming Coaching & Consulting – Hamilton, Montana
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
As a veteran coach of 17+ years, I serve as a coach and mentor to young women starting entrepreneurial adventures; and, women at the top seeking a right hand sounding board and confidante. I have spoken on topics such as personal confidence, professional presence, the feminine art of negotiation, taking risks, how to interview, how to move beyond the imposter syndrome and claim your space, standing in your personal power, and more. I am available to speak, to teach, act as a fundraiser, and to roll my sleeves up and participate in events.
I have a vivid passion for personal growth. I hold myself to a high standard of personal mastery–and I make mistakes every day. I keep moving no matter what, and let me tell you, there have been some big no matter what’s! Perseverance, tenacity, courage are beliefs deep in my soul and I’m here to share whatever I am that will help others reach their dreams and goals.