I am a graduate student studying Sociology and Community and Economic Development. My graduate placement is at Missoula Economic Partnership.
Applied Community and Economic Development Fellow
- Finding a Mentor
- Public Speaking
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Serving on a Board
- Leadership Opportunities
Teaching Experience, Public Speaking Skills, Research and Academic Writing
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Graded and tutored over 300 undergraduate students (2016-2017)
- Director of Retreats and Service Learning at a Catholic High School (2015-2016)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team in Training Fundraiser – raised over $1800 while marathon training with a group in 2015
- Community Impact study team leader – Are sports effective for community development? (2016)
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
- You are looking to do research or attend graduate school
- Are looking for support in a new job out of college or want to talk about work/life balance
- Are looking for ways to integrate service, leadership, work, and exercise into your life
I am a Michigan-native who recently moved to Missoula, so if you are from the Midwest or want to talk about relocation in general, I’m happy to chat about that!
I also love to travel and spent the summer doing service work in Peru!