Non-profit fundraising and marketing maven
Founder and President
- Public Speaking
- Serving on a Board
18+ years in fundraising, with over $10m raised in the northern Rockies
I have a very broad range of fundraising experience:
- Capital Campaign launches; developing lists, community interviews, budgeting, planning
- Annual fund development — list procurement, writing letters that produce results, using remits and outer envelopes as marketing tools to boost giving
- Donor driven social-media marketing for nonprofits (can’t live without this any more!_
- Marketing for fundraising “days” (Giving Tuesday, Give Big, etc.) to grow revenue
- Training Boards about fundraising and how they can help boost the bottom line
- Grant research and writing
- Fundraising event planning and management
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
i would be delighted to help women new to the non-profit fundraising field.
In addition to my 9-5 work, I have been a hospice patient care volunteer chaplain for many years. I have a Masters in Divinity and will be ordained as an interfaith minister in June of 2019.