Hello Powerhouse! I am ensipired by all of you amazing ladies and look forward to having the opportunity to get to know you!
Lewis & Clark
- Finding a Mentor
- Public Speaking
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Serving on a Board
- Career Opportunities
- Public Office
- Leadership Opportunities
- Investment Opportunities
I am a mom. Firstly, who can deny the leadership qualities needed to orchestrate an a amazing life for an even more amazing little person. And I find that I now have the supper human ability to put on killer birthday parties. (See link below for irrefutable proof)
I am also a staff accountant for the Montana Community Foundation. Having gratuated from the University of Montana with a B.S. in Accounting and worked in the field of accounting for most of the last decade, I can safely say that I am proud to be part of such a wonderful, inspiring, and vibrant team!
Finally, I am a domestic violence survivor. I find that the experience has shaped me into a person who must help in some way to effect change. I believe that the path to equality in our society is for us to support each other. And that by networking and encouraging each other towards professional development in all fields, including public office, we can change the world we live in.
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
Contact me if:
- You believe that I could help you.
- You believe that you could help me.
- You know of opportunities to be involved in assisting survivors of domestic assault, sexual assault, or child abuse. I am particularly interested in serving on a board or in some way advocating or fundraising for resources to be dedicated toward legal assistance for survivors.
- You are working in the field of accounting or are interested in pursuing a career in this field.
- You are looking for advice on how to make a cake like the one you see in the link above.