Courtenay is the founder and principal of Big Sky Public Relations.
- Community Organizer
Strategic planning, media relations, community relations, public involvement, media training, media buying, design management, technical and creative writing
- Eight years as the founder and principal of Big Sky Public Relations
- Four years executive management in corporate sector for Target and Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Event Coordinator for multi-faceted regional and national events (Huckleberry 100, O2 Experience, etc.)
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors (2016)
- Flathead Area Young Professionals – Board of Directors (2013 – 2015)
- TEDx Whitefish (2015)
- Youth mentor and competitive team sports coach
- Montana Ambassador
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
I’m passionate about working with clients and on projects that serve my friends, neighbors and those in need in Montana and beyond. If I can help good people do great things, my workdays are well spent.
After several years in executive management, in 2008, I opened Big Sky Public Relations. My time in the corporate sector provided a strong knowledge of external and internal communications, marketing and client relations. Our Montana-based agency specializes in branding, audience education, media relations, community relations, public involvement and event management for government agencies, construction entities, and non-profits.
Our agency is honored to work with amazing organizations located throughout Montana, California and the Pacific Northwest. They include Knife River Construction, Hi-Tech Rockfall Construction, Schellinger Construction, Child Bridge, The Event at Rebecca Farm, 100 Fold, Montana Outdoor Legacy Foundation, LC Staffing, Kalispell Convention and Visitors Bureau, Montana West Economic Development, Flathead County Economic Development Association, World Class Bucking Horse Association, ImmersiON-VRelia, Kalispell Chamber of Commerce, and CoolWorks.com.