Anna-Margaret Goldman serves as the Director of MonTECH at the Rural Institute for Inclusive Communities
grantwriting, grant managing, training, supervising staff, strategic planning
- Director of MonTECH– Montana’s assistive technology program: helps people with disabilities find the products, services, or technology they need to improve their quality of life.
- Utah Regional Leadership in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities-The Utah Regional LEND, or URLEND, is a LEND (Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and related Disabilities) training program that covers five states: Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and North Dakota. Professionals are trained to move beyond discipline boundaries to provide optimal services to child and adolescents with special health care needs.
- Georgetown University National Center for Cultural Competence Leadership Academy– advance and sustain cultural diversity and cultural and linguistic competence in networks supporting individuals with intellectual, developmental and other disabilities.
- Distinguished Achievement Award in Engaged Scholarship– for achievements in the area of community engagement and leadership role in advancing engagement scholarship and outreach at The University of Alabama.
- Future Leader Award- Alabama NASPA- for significant contribution to one’s campus, demonstrated academic achievement, and a leadership role at their institution and in higher education.
- Blackburn Fellow-explore issues and identify strategic actions that will improve the quality of life for Alabama and nation.
- SCOPE Fellow (Scholars for Community, Outreach, Partnership, and Engagement)-collaborate with community partners in creating knowledge on community based engaged scholarship.
- Emerging Engagement Scholars Program– intensive professional development program provides advanced doctoral students and early career faculty with background literature, facilitated discussion, mentoring, and presentations designed to increase their knowledge and enhance their practice of community engaged scholarship.
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
You have questions, want to get together, or meet.