I'm a Montana girl passionate about creating original designs and getting outside!
- Design / Marketing
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- Arts - Visual
I solve communications challenges by developing compelling visual solutions on the web and in print. I'm a strategic thinker who likes to collaborate and make awesome stuff!
I’ve had a variety of leadership roles, most recently as the Director of Communications at the MSU Alumni Foundation where I led a team of three full-time employees and one intern. I also sat on MSUAF leadership team, making strategic decisions about the organization’s goals and how to best serve Montana State University.
This year, I took my biggest leadership leap to date by starting my own design company and doing everything from business acquisition to accounting. It is exciting and intimidating all at once.
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
This effort is such an exciting way to learn about how other women navigate their careers and reach new heights. I’ve been to several events and they are very inspiring. I want to continue to listen, learn and connect with other women and see how they run businesses and manage positions of leadership.
- Creative Mornings for inspirational talks by interesting people all over the world
- Revisionist History for an alternate and fascinating look at past events
- How I Built This for start-up stories from some of today's biggest brands
- Unmistakable Creative for conversations with creative professionals
- West Wing Weekly for a behind-the-scenes look at one of my favorite shows, The West Wing
- skillshare.com for online lettering and illustration classes
- the Evernote app for sharing to-do lists and other notes across multiple devices
- Freshbooks for accounting, time tracking and invoicing