A Montana focused marketer with an advertising, public relations, and business development background. I'm interested in connecting with other leaders
Director of Business Development & Marketing
Lewis & Clark
- Design / Marketing
- Financial Institutions
Marketing, Strategy, Sales, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Charitable Contributions, Nonprofit Board Management, Rebranding, Design, Public Speaking, Business Development, Strategic Planning,
- Nominated and featured as a Helena, Montana “20 Under 40” professional
- Featured in “Women Under the Big Sky” blog publication created by Jessi Bennion
- Leadership Helena 2013-2014
- Young Manager at Publicly Traded, local Montana Bank
- Helena Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Student Emmy Award winner of Montana PBS student documentary “Made in Montana”
- Multiple Montana Addy Award recipient through work with Partners Creative
- Multiple Alumni Features in the Montanan, a University of Montana publication
- Executive Committee Member for Helena Leaders Network (a Helena Area Chamber of Commerce leadership & professional development subgroup)
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
I strongly believe in supporting my fellow female colleagues, employee(s), Montanans.
I will always strive for continuing education, community philanthropy, and honing those leadership skills to grow and mentor those around me. If I have done my job meeting this mission then my daughters will see my example and one day strive to be treated equally in the workplace, and lead those around them.
I’d love for you to partner on initiatives and strategies to support female professionals in Montana. I support equal pay, education, philanthropy, financial wellness, and more when it comes to this cause.